Looking for more chicken breast recipes?
- 3 slices (120g) soy and linseed bread
- 20 grams lean ham slices, chopped finely
- 1/3 cup (55g) finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 green onions (green shallots), chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 4 x200 gram chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 250 grams Swiss brown mushrooms
- 250 grams truss cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch (170g) asparagus, trimmed
- 1 (170g) trimmed, cleaned corn cob, cut into 8 equal slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Blend or process bread into coarse crumbs. Transfer to a bowl with ham, apricots, onion and thyme. Mix in egg to loosely bind together.
- 3Place chicken, in a single layer, on oven tray. Brush top and sides with mustard. Press crumb mixture all over the top and sides of chicken. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Toss mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus, corn and oil in a medium bowl; season with pepper. Bake the vegetables with the chicken for a further 15 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through and crust is golden brown.
- 5Drizzle vegetables with balsamic vinegar. Serve chicken with vegetables.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021