- 2 x 335g (10½-ounce) pizza bases with tomato pizza sauce
- 2 cup (320g)shredded barbecued chicken
- 100 gram (3 ounces) button mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) pizza cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced). Oil two oven trays or pizza pans.
- 2Place pizza bases on trays, top with chicken, mushrooms and cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until pizza bases are crisp.
Pizza cheese is a commercial blend of grated mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheeses. Pre-packaged pizza bases come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, all you need are your favourite pizza toppings.The base we used comes with a prepared layer of tomato sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021