- 2 x 335g (10½-ounce) pizza bases with tomato pizza sauce
- 2 cup (320g)shredded barbecued chicken
- 100 gram (3 ounces) button mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) pizza cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced). Oil two oven trays or pizza pans.
- 2Place pizza bases on trays, top with chicken, mushrooms and cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until pizza bases are crisp.
Pizza cheese is a commercial blend of grated mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheeses. Pre-packaged pizza bases come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, all you need are your favourite pizza toppings.The base we used comes with a prepared layer of tomato sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Princess-themed birthday cakesYesterday 4:28am
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022
- 11 mouth-watering jaffles for lunchJun 27, 2022
- 22 vegetarian lasagne recipesJun 27, 2022
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeJun 27, 2022
- Our best spaghetti bologneseJun 26, 2022
- Traditional Greek recipesJun 26, 2022
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniJun 26, 2022
- Roast beef with yorkshire puddingsJun 26, 2022
- 27 gluten-free dinnersJun 26, 2022
- Classic beef lasagneJun 26, 2022