- 2 x 335g (10½-ounce) pizza bases with tomato pizza sauce
- 2 cup (320g)shredded barbecued chicken
- 100 gram (3 ounces) button mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup (50g) pizza cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced). Oil two oven trays or pizza pans.
- 2Place pizza bases on trays, top with chicken, mushrooms and cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until pizza bases are crisp.
Pizza cheese is a commercial blend of grated mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheeses. Pre-packaged pizza bases come in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, all you need are your favourite pizza toppings.The base we used comes with a prepared layer of tomato sauce.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021