- 1/2 cup (45g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 teaspoon dark agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon lsa
- 1 medium kiwi fruit (85g), sliced
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium banana (200g), sliced
- 1/3 cup (95g) low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) skim milk
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Grease and line an oven tray with baking paper. Combine oats, chia, nuts and spice on tray. Drizzle with nectar; toss well. Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is browned lightly. Cool on tray.
- 3Transfer to a medium bowl; stir through seeds and LSA.
- 4Divide evenly into two bowls. Top with fruit and yoghurt. Serve each with ¼ cup milk.
Make double or triple the muesli recipe and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 months.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- 28 easy ways with bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Ham and cheese croquettesYesterday 2:00pm
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower parmigianaYesterday 2:00pm
- Mulled wineYesterday 7:25am
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladYesterday 6:49am
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaYesterday 12:00am
- Chocolate almond macaronsMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022
- BaklavaMay 25, 2022
- Apple, cherry and amaretti crumblesMay 25, 2022
- 33 amazing almond dessertsMay 25, 2022
- 32 sensational meals featuring silverbeetMay 25, 2022