- 1/2 cup (45g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 teaspoon dark agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon lsa
- 1 medium kiwi fruit (85g), sliced
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) strawberries, quartered
- 1 medium banana (200g), sliced
- 1/3 cup (95g) low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) skim milk
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Grease and line an oven tray with baking paper. Combine oats, chia, nuts and spice on tray. Drizzle with nectar; toss well. Bake for 10 minutes or until mixture is browned lightly. Cool on tray.
- 3Transfer to a medium bowl; stir through seeds and LSA.
- 4Divide evenly into two bowls. Top with fruit and yoghurt. Serve each with ¼ cup milk.
Make double or triple the muesli recipe and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 months.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Best burger recipesToday 4:33am
- Butter chickenYesterday 4:00pm
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiYesterday 1:00pm
- Vanilla sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Pho boYesterday 1:00am
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019
- Lamb souvlakiOct 10, 2019
- Pumpkin pieOct 09, 2019
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliOct 09, 2019
- Ravioli recipesOct 09, 2019