- 150 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 75 gram butter, melted
- 1 cup (200g) drained morello cherries, plus extra, to decorate
- 500 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gram dark chocolate, melted
- 150 gram cherry ripe bars, chopped
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, whipped, for serving
- cocoa, for serving
- 1Grease a 24cm round springform pan.
- 2Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base of pan. Place pan on oven tray; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Place cherries on absorbent paper. Beat the cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in cooled chocolate; stir in Cherry Ripe and cherries.
- 4Spread filling into pan; bake for about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- 5Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or overnight. Serve cheesecake topped with whipped cream, dust with cocoa and scatter with extra morello cherries.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltFeb 16, 2020
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeFeb 16, 2020
- Dark chocolate mud cakeFeb 16, 2020
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020