- 150 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 75 gram butter, melted
- 1 cup (200g) drained morello cherries, plus extra, to decorate
- 500 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gram dark chocolate, melted
- 150 gram cherry ripe bars, chopped
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, whipped, for serving
- cocoa, for serving
- 1Grease a 24cm round springform pan.
- 2Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base of pan. Place pan on oven tray; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Place cherries on absorbent paper. Beat the cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in cooled chocolate; stir in Cherry Ripe and cherries.
- 4Spread filling into pan; bake for about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- 5Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or overnight. Serve cheesecake topped with whipped cream, dust with cocoa and scatter with extra morello cherries.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Classic trifleNov 20, 2019
- Curried prawnsNov 20, 2019