Looking for more cheesecake recipes?
- 150 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 75 gram butter, melted
- 1 cup (200g) drained morello cherries, plus extra, to decorate
- 500 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gram dark chocolate, melted
- 150 gram cherry ripe bars, chopped
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, whipped, for serving
- cocoa, for serving
- 1Grease a 24cm round springform pan.
- 2Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base of pan. Place pan on oven tray; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Place cherries on absorbent paper. Beat the cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in cooled chocolate; stir in Cherry Ripe and cherries.
- 4Spread filling into pan; bake for about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- 5Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or overnight. Serve cheesecake topped with whipped cream, dust with cocoa and scatter with extra morello cherries.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make apple pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Custard tartJul 22, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- 18 vegetarian lasagne recipesJul 22, 2021
- Very green veggie curryJul 21, 2021
- Spiced vegetable biryaniJul 21, 2021
- Cherry lattice pies for your pie makerJul 21, 2021
- Chicken and vegetable risottoJul 21, 2021