- 150 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 75 gram butter, melted
- 1 cup (200g) drained morello cherries, plus extra, to decorate
- 500 gram cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gram dark chocolate, melted
- 150 gram cherry ripe bars, chopped
- 300 millilitre thickened cream, whipped, for serving
- cocoa, for serving
- 1Grease a 24cm round springform pan.
- 2Process biscuits until fine. Add butter, process until combined. Press mixture over base of pan. Place pan on oven tray; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced). Place cherries on absorbent paper. Beat the cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in cooled chocolate; stir in Cherry Ripe and cherries.
- 4Spread filling into pan; bake for about 50 minutes. Cool in oven with door ajar.
- 5Refrigerate cheesecake for 3 hours or overnight. Serve cheesecake topped with whipped cream, dust with cocoa and scatter with extra morello cherries.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019