- 1/2 cup (35g) stale breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon each finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley and coriander (cilantro)
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 centimetre (½-inch) piece fresh ginger (5g), grated finely
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin and sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 200g (6½-ounce) white fish fillets
- 75 gram (2½ ounces) mesclun
- 1 medium lemon (140g), cut into wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Oil oven tray; line with baking paper.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic, ginger, rind, spices and oil in medium bowl; season.
- 3Place fish on tray; press breadcrumb mixture onto fish.
- 4Roast fish, uncovered, about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 5Serve fish with mesclun and lemon wedges.
We used barramundi fillets in this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic Christmas trifleToday 6:13am
- 10 sweet festive favouritesToday 4:00am
- How to make honeycomb from scratchToday 12:29am
- Apple pieToday 12:29am
- TiramisuYesterday 10:00pm
- Fresh apricot jamYesterday 8:00pm
- PikeletsYesterday 5:00pm
- Vegetarian pasta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 1:00pm
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealYesterday 1:00pm
- Green saladYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 brilliant blinis to share with friendsYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky date puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Panettone tiramisuYesterday 1:00pm
- Potato bakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Breakfast recipes for Christmas morningYesterday 1:00pm