- 125 grams cream cheese, at room temperature
- 75 grams fresh goat's cheese, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1Combine cheeses in a medium bowl.
- 2Roll 2 tsp of cheese mixture into balls. Roll balls in combined herbs. Place balls on a baking-paper-lined oven tray. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Balls will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021