Char-grilled cauliflower salad
- 1 cauliflower, florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1/2 loaf sourdough bread, thick slices
- 2 baby gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 4 slice prosciutto, torn
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
Char-grilled cauliflower salad with tahini dressing
- 1In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, half oil and sumac.
- 2Preheat a char-grill plate on high. Grill cauliflower for 5-6 minutes each side until grill lines appear. Drizzle bread with remaining oil. Char-grill for 2 minutes each side. Set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, to make tahini dressing; in a jug, whisk all ingredients until combined. Season to taste.
- 4Arrange lettuce and parsley on a platter. Top with cauliflower and a drizzle of dressing. Scatter prosciutto and nuts over.
- 5Serve with char-grilled bread and lemon wedges.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate peanut butter slab cakeAug 23, 2019
- Citrus almond twistAug 20, 2019
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeAug 20, 2019
- 10 quick and easy dessertsAug 20, 2019
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019