Char-grilled cauliflower salad
- 1 cauliflower, florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1/2 loaf sourdough bread, thick slices
- 2 baby gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 4 slice prosciutto, torn
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
Char-grilled cauliflower salad with tahini dressing
- 1In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, half oil and sumac.
- 2Preheat a char-grill plate on high. Grill cauliflower for 5-6 minutes each side until grill lines appear. Drizzle bread with remaining oil. Char-grill for 2 minutes each side. Set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, to make tahini dressing; in a jug, whisk all ingredients until combined. Season to taste.
- 4Arrange lettuce and parsley on a platter. Top with cauliflower and a drizzle of dressing. Scatter prosciutto and nuts over.
- 5Serve with char-grilled bread and lemon wedges.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020