- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia or norbu (monk fruit sugar)
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, extra
- 1/2 cup (120g) popping corn
- 1Combine oil, stevia, spices and salt in a small bowl.
- 2Heat the extra oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the popping corn, cover pan; cook, shaking the pan occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until popping stops.
- 3Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with spice mixture, stir until well coated.
If you have one, it's handy to use a saucepan with a glass lid so you can see if all the corn has popped. Popcorn can be made a day ahead; cool and store in an airtight container.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceYesterday 4:00pm
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019
- Chamomile honey cakeMar 07, 2019