- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia or norbu (monk fruit sugar)
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, extra
- 1/2 cup (120g) popping corn
- 1Combine oil, stevia, spices and salt in a small bowl.
- 2Heat the extra oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the popping corn, cover pan; cook, shaking the pan occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until popping stops.
- 3Place popcorn in a large bowl; drizzle with spice mixture, stir until well coated.
If you have one, it's handy to use a saucepan with a glass lid so you can see if all the corn has popped. Popcorn can be made a day ahead; cool and store in an airtight container.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadYesterday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayYesterday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesYesterday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieMay 24, 2020
- Chicken noodle soupMay 24, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020