- 2 cup (500ml) chicken stock
- 1 kilogram celeriac, trimmed, peeled, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1Bring stock to the boil in medium saucepan; add celeriac, return to the boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 30 minutes or until celeriac is tender. Drain.
- 2Blend or process celeriac in batches with cream until smooth.
- 3Serve sprinkled with chives.
Make this recipe vegetarian by substituting vegetable stock in place of chicken stock.