- 5 carrots (600g).
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 1Coarsely chop 5 medium carrots (600g). Boil, steam or microwave carrot until tender; drain.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat; cook 1 crushed garlic clove and ½ teaspoon ground cumin, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in carrot and 2 teaspoons lemon juice; cook, stirring, until combined.
- 3Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
- 4Blend or process carrot mixture with ⅓ cup plain yoghurt until just smooth. Serve carrot dip with grissini sticks, if you like
The dip can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022