- 5 carrots (600g).
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 1Coarsely chop 5 medium carrots (600g). Boil, steam or microwave carrot until tender; drain.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat; cook 1 crushed garlic clove and ½ teaspoon ground cumin, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in carrot and 2 teaspoons lemon juice; cook, stirring, until combined.
- 3Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes.
- 4Blend or process carrot mixture with ⅓ cup plain yoghurt until just smooth. Serve carrot dip with grissini sticks, if you like
The dip can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Garlic breadToday 1:00am
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaYesterday 11:55pm
- Garlic beef stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy recipes with leeksYesterday 1:00pm
- Show-stopping Christmas recipes you'll be famous forYesterday 1:00pm
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 5:37am
- White ChristmasNov 22, 2020
- Perfect roast potatoesNov 22, 2020
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeNov 22, 2020
- Christmas fruit and spice friandsNov 22, 2020
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 22, 2020
- Pork and fennel sausage rollsNov 22, 2020
- Best edible Christmas giftsNov 22, 2020
- Perfect pad thaiNov 20, 2020