- 2 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 440 gram crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cup peeled and grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1/2 cup icing mixture
- 100 gram white chocolate
Carrot cake with white chocolate icing
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a 17cm x 24cm slice pan and line with baking paper. Sift self raising flour, bicarbonate of soda and ground cinnamon in to a large bowl.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, vegetable oil, and caster sugar until pale. Fold through the dry ingredients, alternating pineapple, carrot and walnuts.
- 3Bake 55-60 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 4To make the icing: beat cream cheese with icing mixture. Slowly fold melted and cooled chocolate. Cover cake with icing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022