- 2 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 440 gram crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cup peeled and grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 250 gram cream cheese
- 1/2 cup icing mixture
- 100 gram white chocolate
Carrot cake with white chocolate icing
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a 17cm x 24cm slice pan and line with baking paper. Sift self raising flour, bicarbonate of soda and ground cinnamon in to a large bowl.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat eggs, vegetable oil, and caster sugar until pale. Fold through the dry ingredients, alternating pineapple, carrot and walnuts.
- 3Bake 55-60 minutes or until just cooked through.
- 4To make the icing: beat cream cheese with icing mixture. Slowly fold melted and cooled chocolate. Cover cake with icing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Christmas seafood recipes to impress your guestsToday 4:53am
- Sweet pea, cinnamon and orange cakeToday 1:48am
- Gluten-free Christmas cakesYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 Christmas desserts to end your feast on a highYesterday 1:00pm
- Apple pieNov 27, 2020
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamNov 26, 2020
- Lemon and poppyseed shortbreadNov 26, 2020
- Chocolate and cardamom shortbreadNov 26, 2020
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 26, 2020
- Pumpkin pieNov 26, 2020
- ProfiterolesNov 26, 2020
- Latte shortbread starsNov 26, 2020
- Sensational summer dessertsNov 26, 2020
- Stunning smoked salmon recipesNov 26, 2020