- 3/4 cup (110g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 90 gram butter, melted
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 60 gram butter, extra
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 200 gram dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease a shallow 22cm-square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above edges.
- 2Combine sifted flour, coconut, sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl; press mixture firmly over base of pan. Bake for about 15 minutes or until browned lightly; cool.
- 3Combine condensed milk, extra butter and syrup in a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until smooth, pour over base. Return to oven; bake for 25 minutes. Cool.
- 4Combine chocolate and oil in a small saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth. Pour chocolate over caramel. Refrigerate slice for about 3 hours or until set, before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019