- 3/4 cup (110g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (75g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 90 gram butter, melted
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 60 gram butter, extra
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 200 gram dark eating chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease a shallow 22cm-square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above edges.
- 2Combine sifted flour, coconut, sugar and melted butter in a medium bowl; press mixture firmly over base of pan. Bake for about 15 minutes or until browned lightly; cool.
- 3Combine condensed milk, extra butter and syrup in a small saucepan; stir over medium heat until smooth, pour over base. Return to oven; bake for 25 minutes. Cool.
- 4Combine chocolate and oil in a small saucepan; stir over low heat until smooth. Pour chocolate over caramel. Refrigerate slice for about 3 hours or until set, before cutting.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021