- 2 medium tomatoes (300g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1/2 small red onion (50g), chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slice sourdough bread (280g)
- cooking-oil spray
- 2 tablespoon finely shredded fresh basil
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Combine tomato, onion, garlic, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Stand 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, place bread on oiled oven tray; spray with cooking oil. Toast, in oven (or under grill), until browned both sides.
- 4Stir basil into tomato mixture, spoon onto toasted bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Garlic breadToday 1:00am
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaYesterday 11:55pm
- Garlic beef stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy recipes with leeksYesterday 1:00pm
- Show-stopping Christmas recipes you'll be famous forYesterday 1:00pm
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 5:37am
- White ChristmasNov 22, 2020
- Perfect roast potatoesNov 22, 2020
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeNov 22, 2020
- Christmas fruit and spice friandsNov 22, 2020
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 22, 2020
- Pork and fennel sausage rollsNov 22, 2020
- Best edible Christmas giftsNov 22, 2020
- Perfect pad thaiNov 20, 2020