- 3 tablespoon brazil and cashew nut spread
- 1 tablespoon white miso (shiro) paste
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon white miso (shiro) paste
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 gram free-range chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 200 gram broccolini, halved lengthways
- 170 gram asparagus, trimmed, halved on the diagonal
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted cashews, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1Make creamy miso dressing: Place ingredients in a screw-top jar; shake well until smooth.
- 2Combine miso, mirin and half the oil in a medium bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Boil, steam or microwave broccolini and asparagus until tender; drain. Cover to keep warm.
- 4Heat remaining oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat; cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Cool for 5 minutes, then shred coarsely.
- 5Place chicken, broccolini and asparagus in a large bowl with cashews, herbs and dressing; toss to combine.
White miso (shiro) is sweeter and milder in taste than brown, red and black miso, making it perfect for dressings. It is available from most major supermarkets and Asian food stores. You will need 1 bunch of broccolini and 1 bunch of asparagus for this recipe.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019
- Waffles à la suzetteJun 04, 2019
- Vegetable and chickpea frittersJun 04, 2019
- Pea and ham soupJun 04, 2019
- Embrace eggplant with these 10 tasty recipesJun 03, 2019