- 750 grams broccoli with stems
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 crushed cloves garlic (optional)
- 2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 finely chopped fresh small red chilli
- 1Coarsely chop broccoli. Process broccoli using pulse button until mixture resembles rice grains.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger and chilli; stir for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- 3Add chopped broccoli; stir occasionally for 4 minutes or until softened. Season to taste.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021