- 12 slices stale white bread
- 500 gram spaghetti
- 300 gram broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 50 gram butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan cheese
- 1Remove and discard crusts from bread; process bread until fine.
- 2Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccoli until tender; drain.
- 4Heat oil and butter in large frying pan; cook breadcrumbs and garlic until browned lightly and crisp.
- 5Combine pasta, broccoli and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Serve sprinkled with shaved parmesan.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mushroom and spinach bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkey with apricot & hazelnut stuffingDec 05, 2019
- Nutella cheesecakeDec 05, 2019
- Roast beetroot and goat’s cheese terrineDec 05, 2019
- Coffee wreath (with chocolate sauce)Dec 05, 2019
- Barbecued corn, spinach and avocado saladDec 05, 2019
- Mushroom filled beef fillet with port sauceDec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- White Christmas sliceDec 05, 2019
- Dark plum jamDec 04, 2019
- Oysters with pink & green mignonette dressingsDec 04, 2019
- Herb-brined turkey breast in pancettaDec 04, 2019
- Ice-cream Christmas pudding logDec 04, 2019
- Coconut banana stacked cakeDec 03, 2019