- 12 slices stale white bread
- 500 gram spaghetti
- 300 gram broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 50 gram butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan cheese
- 1Remove and discard crusts from bread; process bread until fine.
- 2Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain.
- 3Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccoli until tender; drain.
- 4Heat oil and butter in large frying pan; cook breadcrumbs and garlic until browned lightly and crisp.
- 5Combine pasta, broccoli and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Serve sprinkled with shaved parmesan.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020