- 6 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup (140g) honey mustard
- 300 grams broccoli, chopped finely
- 1½ cups (180g) grated cheddar
- 1½ cups (150g) grated mozzarella
- 1 free-range egg, beaten lightly
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Using a plate as a guide, cut six 22cm (8¾-inch) rounds from the pastry. Spread pastry with mustard, leaving a
1cm (½-inch) border around the edge.
- 3Combine broccoli, cheddar and mozzarella in a large bowl; season. Place one-sixth of the broccoli mixture in centre of a pastry round; fold over to enclose filling, crimping the edge to seal. Repeat with remaining broccoli mixture and pastry rounds.
- 4Place pies on trays. Brush with egg and sprinkle with seeds; cut four slashes on each pie.
- 5Bake pies for 25 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Pies can be made the day before up to the end of step 3; store, covered, in the fridge.Serve with a simple green salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021