- 6 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup (140g) honey mustard
- 300 grams broccoli, chopped finely
- 1½ cups (180g) grated cheddar
- 1½ cups (150g) grated mozzarella
- 1 free-range egg, beaten lightly
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Using a plate as a guide, cut six 22cm (8¾-inch) rounds from the pastry. Spread pastry with mustard, leaving a
1cm (½-inch) border around the edge.
- 3Combine broccoli, cheddar and mozzarella in a large bowl; season. Place one-sixth of the broccoli mixture in centre of a pastry round; fold over to enclose filling, crimping the edge to seal. Repeat with remaining broccoli mixture and pastry rounds.
- 4Place pies on trays. Brush with egg and sprinkle with seeds; cut four slashes on each pie.
- 5Bake pies for 25 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Pies can be made the day before up to the end of step 3; store, covered, in the fridge.Serve with a simple green salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate chip cookiesToday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato and leek soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Miso noodle hotpotYesterday 2:00pm
- Mini chicken and leek piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyYesterday 4:02am
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021