- 6 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup (140g) honey mustard
- 300 grams broccoli, chopped finely
- 1½ cups (180g) grated cheddar
- 1½ cups (150g) grated mozzarella
- 1 free-range egg, beaten lightly
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line two oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Using a plate as a guide, cut six 22cm (8¾-inch) rounds from the pastry. Spread pastry with mustard, leaving a
1cm (½-inch) border around the edge.
- 3Combine broccoli, cheddar and mozzarella in a large bowl; season. Place one-sixth of the broccoli mixture in centre of a pastry round; fold over to enclose filling, crimping the edge to seal. Repeat with remaining broccoli mixture and pastry rounds.
- 4Place pies on trays. Brush with egg and sprinkle with seeds; cut four slashes on each pie.
- 5Bake pies for 25 minutes or until golden and puffed.
Pies can be made the day before up to the end of step 3; store, covered, in the fridge.Serve with a simple green salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Garlic breadToday 1:00am
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaYesterday 11:55pm
- Garlic beef stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy recipes with leeksYesterday 1:00pm
- Show-stopping Christmas recipes you'll be famous forYesterday 1:00pm
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 5:37am
- White ChristmasNov 22, 2020
- Perfect roast potatoesNov 22, 2020
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeNov 22, 2020
- Christmas fruit and spice friandsNov 22, 2020
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 22, 2020
- Pork and fennel sausage rollsNov 22, 2020
- Best edible Christmas giftsNov 22, 2020
- Perfect pad thaiNov 20, 2020