- 2 round turkish bread rolls, halved horizontally
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 6 rashers rindless bacon, quartered
- rocket leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to hot, 200C. Line a baking tray with foil.
- 2Spread each half of the bread rolls with barbecue sauce. Arrange tomato slices around the edge of each half.
- 3Break an egg into the centre of each bread half and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella. Season to taste. Bake for 10-15 minutes until egg white is set.
- 4Meanwhile, heat a frying pan on high and fry bacon for 1-2 minutes each side until crispy. Top pizzas with bacon and season to taste. Serve with rocket leaves.
Instead of bacon, you can use prosciutto. Add fresh oregano to the base with the barbecue sauce to enhance the flavour of your pizza.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019