- 2 round turkish bread rolls, halved horizontally
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 6 rashers rindless bacon, quartered
- rocket leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to hot, 200C. Line a baking tray with foil.
- 2Spread each half of the bread rolls with barbecue sauce. Arrange tomato slices around the edge of each half.
- 3Break an egg into the centre of each bread half and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella. Season to taste. Bake for 10-15 minutes until egg white is set.
- 4Meanwhile, heat a frying pan on high and fry bacon for 1-2 minutes each side until crispy. Top pizzas with bacon and season to taste. Serve with rocket leaves.
Instead of bacon, you can use prosciutto. Add fresh oregano to the base with the barbecue sauce to enhance the flavour of your pizza.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020