- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra, to serve
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 chipolata sausages
- 4 button mushrooms, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1Preheat an oven-grill to high. Whisk eggs, milk and parsley in a jug.
- 2Heat oil in a 20cm (top measurement) non-stick frying pan over moderately high heat. Cook and stir sausages and mushrooms for 6-8 minutes or until the sausages are cooked. Transfer sausages to a chopping board. Cool slightly; cut in half lengthwise.
- 3Arrange tomato, sausage and mushroom over base of frying pan. Place pan over low heat; pour egg mixture over meat and vegies. Stir briefly to distribute. Cook, without stirring, for 3 minutes or until slightly firm around the edge. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Place pan under grill; cook for 3 minutes or until top is golden and set. Serve sprinkled with extra parsley.
Buy large blocks of cheese; grate then freeze in resealable storage bags.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Chilli con carneYesterday 1:15am
- What's in season in January?Jan 20, 2020
- Chilli con capsicumJan 19, 2020
- Gai lan and mushroom five-spice stir-fryJan 19, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020