- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra, to serve
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 chipolata sausages
- 4 button mushrooms, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1Preheat an oven-grill to high. Whisk eggs, milk and parsley in a jug.
- 2Heat oil in a 20cm (top measurement) non-stick frying pan over moderately high heat. Cook and stir sausages and mushrooms for 6-8 minutes or until the sausages are cooked. Transfer sausages to a chopping board. Cool slightly; cut in half lengthwise.
- 3Arrange tomato, sausage and mushroom over base of frying pan. Place pan over low heat; pour egg mixture over meat and vegies. Stir briefly to distribute. Cook, without stirring, for 3 minutes or until slightly firm around the edge. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Place pan under grill; cook for 3 minutes or until top is golden and set. Serve sprinkled with extra parsley.
Buy large blocks of cheese; grate then freeze in resealable storage bags.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Classic trifleNov 20, 2019
- Curried prawnsNov 20, 2019