- 2 medium plum tomatoes (150g), quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- cooking-oil spray
- 150 gram (4½ ounces) button mushrooms, halved
- 100 gram (3 ounces) shaved light ham
- 2 slice wholemeal bread (90g)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon loosely packed fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Combine tomato and half the vinegar in medium shallow baking dish; spray with oil. Roast, uncovered, about 20 minutes.
- 3Lightly spray medium non-stick frying pan; cook mushrooms and remaining vinegar, stirring, over medium heat, until tender. Transfer mixture to serving dishes; cover to keep warm.
- 4Heat ham in same pan.
- 5Meanwhile, toast bread. Stir herbs into mushroom mixture. Serve ham, mushroom and tomato mixtures with toast.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021