- 2 medium plum tomatoes (150g), quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- cooking-oil spray
- 150 gram (4½ ounces) button mushrooms, halved
- 100 gram (3 ounces) shaved light ham
- 2 slice wholemeal bread (90g)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon loosely packed fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- 2Combine tomato and half the vinegar in medium shallow baking dish; spray with oil. Roast, uncovered, about 20 minutes.
- 3Lightly spray medium non-stick frying pan; cook mushrooms and remaining vinegar, stirring, over medium heat, until tender. Transfer mixture to serving dishes; cover to keep warm.
- 4Heat ham in same pan.
- 5Meanwhile, toast bread. Stir herbs into mushroom mixture. Serve ham, mushroom and tomato mixtures with toast.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Cauliflower cheeseYesterday 7:00am
- Slow-cooker Thai basil and chilli chicken with cashewsYesterday 6:15am
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesYesterday 5:15am
- Lemon drizzle cakeYesterday 4:18am
- Rhubarb and vanilla baked custardYesterday 2:44am
- Cottage pieMay 23, 2022
- Cheesy vegetable pasta bakeMay 23, 2022
- Turkish bread with lamb and eggsMay 23, 2022
- 20 perfect pasta bakesMay 23, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaMay 23, 2022
- Italian chicken schnitzelMay 23, 2022
- 20 sensational schnitzelsMay 23, 2022
- Shortbread buttonsMay 23, 2022