- cooking-oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced thinly diagonally
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) shaved ham, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon ricotta, crumbled
- 2 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F. Lightly spray a small (15cm/6-inch) ovenproof dish with oil.
- 2Whisk egg, egg whites and onion in a small bowl until well combined; season.
- 3Reserve half the asparagus, thinly slice remaining asparagus diagonally. Arrange sliced asparagus and ham in pan. Pour over egg mixture, sprinkle with ricotta and top with remaining asparagus spears.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and just set. Cut frittata into wedges; serve with toast; sprinkle with parsley leaves, if you like.
You can use shaved turkey or chicken breast instead of the ham, and feta instead of the ricotta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamSep 24, 2020
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020