- cooking-oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced thinly diagonally
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) shaved ham, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon ricotta, crumbled
- 2 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F. Lightly spray a small (15cm/6-inch) ovenproof dish with oil.
- 2Whisk egg, egg whites and onion in a small bowl until well combined; season.
- 3Reserve half the asparagus, thinly slice remaining asparagus diagonally. Arrange sliced asparagus and ham in pan. Pour over egg mixture, sprinkle with ricotta and top with remaining asparagus spears.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and just set. Cut frittata into wedges; serve with toast; sprinkle with parsley leaves, if you like.
You can use shaved turkey or chicken breast instead of the ham, and feta instead of the ricotta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 24 sour cream cakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Japanese chicken schnitzel toastiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Reuben jaffleYesterday 2:00pm
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese omeletteYesterday 2:00pm
- Enchilada bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Our 20 best tea cakes for your favourite cuppaYesterday 2:00pm
- Mulled wine pork with red cabbageYesterday 2:00pm
- 10 easy toastie recipes the whole family will enjoyYesterday 3:00am
- Easy combination fried riceJun 21, 2021
- Chocolate chip cookiesJun 21, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021