- cooking-oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced thinly diagonally
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) shaved ham, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon ricotta, crumbled
- 2 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F. Lightly spray a small (15cm/6-inch) ovenproof dish with oil.
- 2Whisk egg, egg whites and onion in a small bowl until well combined; season.
- 3Reserve half the asparagus, thinly slice remaining asparagus diagonally. Arrange sliced asparagus and ham in pan. Pour over egg mixture, sprinkle with ricotta and top with remaining asparagus spears.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and just set. Cut frittata into wedges; serve with toast; sprinkle with parsley leaves, if you like.
You can use shaved turkey or chicken breast instead of the ham, and feta instead of the ricotta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Potato Salad RecipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheAug 05, 2020
- Classic sconesAug 05, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeAug 04, 2020
- Homemade pastyAug 04, 2020
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceAug 04, 2020
- Tangy lemon squaresAug 04, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesAug 04, 2020
- 27 comforting custard dessertsAug 04, 2020
- Anzac biscuit recipesAug 04, 2020
- Traditional beef casseroleAug 04, 2020