- cooking-oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced thinly diagonally
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) shaved ham, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon ricotta, crumbled
- 2 slice multigrain bread, toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F. Lightly spray a small (15cm/6-inch) ovenproof dish with oil.
- 2Whisk egg, egg whites and onion in a small bowl until well combined; season.
- 3Reserve half the asparagus, thinly slice remaining asparagus diagonally. Arrange sliced asparagus and ham in pan. Pour over egg mixture, sprinkle with ricotta and top with remaining asparagus spears.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and just set. Cut frittata into wedges; serve with toast; sprinkle with parsley leaves, if you like.
You can use shaved turkey or chicken breast instead of the ham, and feta instead of the ricotta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic sconesToday 12:35am
- Strawberry & almond friand sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast vegetable terrineYesterday 1:00pm
- Sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon and sugar pancakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast pumpkin, spinach and feta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Curried pasta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Beautiful buttermilk pancakesYesterday 1:00pm
- Traditional shortbreadYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best homemade sausage rollsYesterday 1:00pm
- Chinese omelettesYesterday 1:00pm
- Fruit mince piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Classic Christmas trifleYesterday 6:13am
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Basic sausage rollsYesterday 1:00am
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 12:50am