Looking for more fancy sandwich ideas?
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- ⅔ cup store-bought (or leftover) bolognese sauce
- 50 grams sliced parmesan
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- rocket dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar (to serve)
- 1Lightly butter 4 slices of sourdough bread.
- 2Place two slices, buttered-side down, on a board; divide bolognese, parmesan and oregano between slices. Season.
- 3Sandwich with remaining bread, buttered-side up.
- 4Toast in a sandwich press for 4 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- 5Serve with rocket (arugula) dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Passionfruit curd teacakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Kimchi and cheese toastiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooked pork in ginger beerYesterday 2:00pm
- Pearl couscous ‘kedgeree’Yesterday 2:00pm
- Slow cooker bolognese sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Mixed bean, spinach and paneer rogan joshYesterday 2:00pm
- Rigatoni with zucchini and chilliYesterday 2:00pm
- Vanilla sliceJun 17, 2021
- ShortbreadJun 17, 2021
- Baked custardJun 17, 2021
- Beef massamanJun 17, 2021
- Coconut pumpkin soup made in your slow cookerJun 17, 2021
- Steak and spuds with salsa verdeJun 17, 2021
- Rainbow bibimbap bowlsJun 16, 2021
- 22 easy dinner recipesJun 16, 2021