- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 kilogram lean minced beef
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 410 gram can corn, drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 410 gram can savoury tomatoes
- 300 gram tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 450 gram flaky puff pastry
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 3 cup cooked mashed potato
- 600 gram frozen minted peas
- 50 gram butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the mince and brown.
- 2Add the next 11 ingredients. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes and check seasoning. Set aside.
- 3Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- 4Grease or line 6 pie pans (12cm wide x 5cm deep) with baking paper. Place pastry in pans, fill 3/4 with bolognaise sauce.
- 5Divide potato among pies and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- 6Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve with mushy peas.
- 7Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and microwave for 6 to 7 minutes. Mash.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic mashed potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Spicy guacamoleYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet whoopie piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Pork dinner recipesYesterday 1:00am
- Soft ricottaJan 18, 2021
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietJan 18, 2021
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladJan 18, 2021
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootJan 18, 2021
- Eggplant bolognese bakeJan 18, 2021
- Kimchi 2 waysJan 18, 2021
- Lamington cream layer cakeJan 18, 2021
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeJan 18, 2021