- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon icing (confectioners') sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (420g) skim-milk yoghurt
- 4 small_piece jam rollettes, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (80ml) orange juice
- 240 gram (7½ ounces) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1Combine extract, sugar and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- 2Divide jam slices between four ¾-cup (180ml) glasses; drizzle each with 1 tablespoon of the orange juice. Divide half the blueberries equally among glasses, then top with equal amounts of yoghurt mixture. Refrigerate trifle for 30 minutes or until cold.
- 3Just before serving, sprinkle trifles with remaining berries and the rind.
Trifles can be made a day ahead and kept, covered, in the refrigerator. The trifles can be eaten as soon as they are made, but they are at their best when served chilled.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019