- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon icing (confectioners') sugar
- 1 1/2 cup (420g) skim-milk yoghurt
- 4 small_piece jam rollettes, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup (80ml) orange juice
- 240 gram (7½ ounces) blueberries
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange rind
- 1Combine extract, sugar and yoghurt in a small bowl.
- 2Divide jam slices between four ¾-cup (180ml) glasses; drizzle each with 1 tablespoon of the orange juice. Divide half the blueberries equally among glasses, then top with equal amounts of yoghurt mixture. Refrigerate trifle for 30 minutes or until cold.
- 3Just before serving, sprinkle trifles with remaining berries and the rind.
Trifles can be made a day ahead and kept, covered, in the refrigerator. The trifles can be eaten as soon as they are made, but they are at their best when served chilled.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistToday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeToday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsToday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonYesterday 11:44pm
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkYesterday 1:23am
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaYesterday 12:02am
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019