- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram dairy-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) sifted gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) baby rice cereal (farex)
- 1/4 (60ml) soy milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free icing sugar (pure icing sugar)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Line 14 holes of two 12-hole ⅓-cup (80ml) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Beat sugar, extract and eggs in a small bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Add spread, a little at a time, beating well between additions. Gradually add sifted flour, rice cereal, milk and frozen blueberries.
- 3Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Stand for 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Before serving, dust with gluten-free icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019