- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram dairy-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) sifted gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) baby rice cereal (farex)
- 1/4 (60ml) soy milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free icing sugar (pure icing sugar)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Line 14 holes of two 12-hole ⅓-cup (80ml) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Beat sugar, extract and eggs in a small bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Add spread, a little at a time, beating well between additions. Gradually add sifted flour, rice cereal, milk and frozen blueberries.
- 3Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Stand for 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Before serving, dust with gluten-free icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chocolate chip cookiesToday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichYesterday 2:00pm
- Potato and leek soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Miso noodle hotpotYesterday 2:00pm
- Mini chicken and leek piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyYesterday 4:02am
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021