- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram dairy-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) sifted gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) baby rice cereal (farex)
- 1/4 (60ml) soy milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free icing sugar (pure icing sugar)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Line 14 holes of two 12-hole ⅓-cup (80ml) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Beat sugar, extract and eggs in a small bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Add spread, a little at a time, beating well between additions. Gradually add sifted flour, rice cereal, milk and frozen blueberries.
- 3Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Stand for 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Before serving, dust with gluten-free icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm