- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram dairy-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) sifted gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) baby rice cereal (farex)
- 1/4 (60ml) soy milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free icing sugar (pure icing sugar)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Line 14 holes of two 12-hole ⅓-cup (80ml) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Beat sugar, extract and eggs in a small bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Add spread, a little at a time, beating well between additions. Gradually add sifted flour, rice cereal, milk and frozen blueberries.
- 3Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Stand for 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Before serving, dust with gluten-free icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Fettuccine carbonaraYesterday 6:37am
- 28 picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Spring rollsYesterday 1:55am
- Mixed berry muffinsYesterday 12:30am
- Almond caramel barsSep 23, 2021
- Sausage rollsSep 23, 2021
- Mussels in tomato sauceSep 23, 2021
- Air fryer vegetable spring rollsSep 23, 2021
- Our 23 best toastie recipesSep 23, 2021
- Thai spring rollsSep 23, 2021
- Teriyaki chicken salad rollsSep 23, 2021
- Easy vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2021
- TabboulehSep 23, 2021
- Greek salad lamb pitta pocketsSep 23, 2021
- 20 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertSep 23, 2021