- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram dairy-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) sifted gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) baby rice cereal (farex)
- 1/4 (60ml) soy milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free icing sugar (pure icing sugar)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Line 14 holes of two 12-hole ⅓-cup (80ml) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Beat sugar, extract and eggs in a small bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Add spread, a little at a time, beating well between additions. Gradually add sifted flour, rice cereal, milk and frozen blueberries.
- 3Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Stand for 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Before serving, dust with gluten-free icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeToday 6:02am
- 21 beautiful baked salmon recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille bake with cauliflower bechamelYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free smoky chicken and corn pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Classic beef lasagneYesterday 2:00pm
- Baked lemon and coconut tartYesterday 2:00pm
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyYesterday 2:00pm
- Leek and mushroom lasagneYesterday 2:00pm
- Lasagne recipe collectionYesterday 2:00pm
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniYesterday 2:00pm
- Traditional Greek recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 gluten-free dinnersYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best spaghetti bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinYesterday 2:00pm
- Chocolate indulgence cakeYesterday 2:00pm