- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 125 gram dairy-free spread
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) sifted gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup (40g) baby rice cereal (farex)
- 1/4 (60ml) soy milk
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoon gluten-free icing sugar (pure icing sugar)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan). Line 14 holes of two 12-hole ⅓-cup (80ml) muffin pans with paper cases.
- 2Beat sugar, extract and eggs in a small bowl with an electric mixer for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Add spread, a little at a time, beating well between additions. Gradually add sifted flour, rice cereal, milk and frozen blueberries.
- 3Spoon mixture into paper cases. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Stand for 5 minutes before turning, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool.
- 5Before serving, dust with gluten-free icing sugar.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 10, 2020
- Christmas in July recipesJul 10, 2020
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020