- 450 gram fresh blackberries
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 1/4 cup (40g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup (90g) greek-style yogurt
- 100 gram bought vanilla meringues
- 1Roughly mash 300g of the blackberries in small bowl; drain and reserve about ¼ cup of juice.
- 2Beat cream and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in yogurt.
- 3Layer cream mixture, berries and crushed meringues in serving glasses; drizzle with reserved juice. Top with remaining blackberries.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020