- 450 gram fresh blackberries
- 300 millilitre thickened cream
- 1/4 cup (40g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1/3 cup (90g) greek-style yogurt
- 100 gram bought vanilla meringues
- 1Roughly mash 300g of the blackberries in small bowl; drain and reserve about ¼ cup of juice.
- 2Beat cream and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form; stir in yogurt.
- 3Layer cream mixture, berries and crushed meringues in serving glasses; drizzle with reserved juice. Top with remaining blackberries.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019