- 810 gram canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (85g) chunky tomato salsa
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 220 gram (7 ounces) corn chips
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cup (120g) finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato (90g), chopped coarsely
- 1/2 small avocado (100g), chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Combine half the beans with salsa in a medium bowl; mash until chunky. Stir in remaining beans and coriander.
- 3Spread half the chips in a medium shallow baking dish; top with half the cheese and half the bean mixture. Top with remaining chips, cheese then remaining bean mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Place lettuce, tomato and avocado in a medium bowl with juice; toss gently to combine. Season to taste.
- 5Serve nachos topped with salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Roast chicken with preserved lemonJun 23, 2022
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeJun 23, 2022
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceJun 23, 2022
- Chilli beef with cornbread dumplingsJun 23, 2022
- Lamb shank shepherd's pieJun 23, 2022
- Lemon butter almond sliceJun 23, 2022
- Savoury minceJun 23, 2022
- Traditional minestroneJun 23, 2022
- Banana and cinnamon muffinsJun 23, 2022
- Crunchy low-gi barsJun 23, 2022
- 25 beautiful banana cakesJun 23, 2022
- Express pizza doughJun 23, 2022
- Ricotta gnocchi in fresh tomato sauceJun 23, 2022
- Beef and cheese pieJun 23, 2022
- Chocolate and raspberry tartsJun 23, 2022