- 810 gram canned kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup (85g) chunky tomato salsa
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 220 gram (7 ounces) corn chips
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cup (120g) finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato (90g), chopped coarsely
- 1/2 small avocado (100g), chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Combine half the beans with salsa in a medium bowl; mash until chunky. Stir in remaining beans and coriander.
- 3Spread half the chips in a medium shallow baking dish; top with half the cheese and half the bean mixture. Top with remaining chips, cheese then remaining bean mixture. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Place lettuce, tomato and avocado in a medium bowl with juice; toss gently to combine. Season to taste.
- 5Serve nachos topped with salad.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- '90s Aussie kids' party foodFeb 25, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021