- 4 pork cutlets (940g)
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon dijonnaise
- 60 gram mixed salad leaves
- 1 pear (330g), unpeeled, cut into long thin strips
- 1Combine pork, oil, honey and dijonnaise in large bowl; season to taste.
- 2Cook pork on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
- 3Place salad leaves and pear in medium bowl; toss gently to combine.
- 4Serve pork with salad.
We used red sensation pears to add colour to the dish. They have a distinctive red and gold tone and a sweet, buttery flesh. Pork loin chops are also suitable for this recipe. If you have time, you can marinate the cutlets, covered, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020
- Garlic beef stir-fryNov 23, 2020
- Easy recipes with leeksNov 23, 2020
- Fettuccine carbonaraNov 23, 2020