- 4 pork cutlets (940g)
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon dijonnaise
- 60 gram mixed salad leaves
- 1 pear (330g), unpeeled, cut into long thin strips
- 1Combine pork, oil, honey and dijonnaise in large bowl; season to taste.
- 2Cook pork on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
- 3Place salad leaves and pear in medium bowl; toss gently to combine.
- 4Serve pork with salad.
We used red sensation pears to add colour to the dish. They have a distinctive red and gold tone and a sweet, buttery flesh. Pork loin chops are also suitable for this recipe. If you have time, you can marinate the cutlets, covered, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022