- 4 pork cutlets (940g)
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon dijonnaise
- 60 gram mixed salad leaves
- 1 pear (330g), unpeeled, cut into long thin strips
- 1Combine pork, oil, honey and dijonnaise in large bowl; season to taste.
- 2Cook pork on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
- 3Place salad leaves and pear in medium bowl; toss gently to combine.
- 4Serve pork with salad.
We used red sensation pears to add colour to the dish. They have a distinctive red and gold tone and a sweet, buttery flesh. Pork loin chops are also suitable for this recipe. If you have time, you can marinate the cutlets, covered, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 24 sweet ways with bread and butter puddingJun 02, 2020
- Dark chocolate croissant puddingJun 02, 2020
- Jam roll puddingJun 02, 2020
- Hungarian goulashJun 02, 2020
- Tasty tagine recipesJun 02, 2020
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersJun 02, 2020
- South-East Asian dinner recipesMay 31, 2020
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterMay 31, 2020
- Pineapple upside-down cakeMay 31, 2020
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesMay 31, 2020
- Custard tartMay 31, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 31, 2020
- Impossible pieMay 31, 2020
- Pumpkin sconesMay 31, 2020
- What food is in season in June?May 31, 2020