- 4 pork cutlets (940g)
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon dijonnaise
- 60 gram mixed salad leaves
- 1 pear (330g), unpeeled, cut into long thin strips
- 1Combine pork, oil, honey and dijonnaise in large bowl; season to taste.
- 2Cook pork on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
- 3Place salad leaves and pear in medium bowl; toss gently to combine.
- 4Serve pork with salad.
We used red sensation pears to add colour to the dish. They have a distinctive red and gold tone and a sweet, buttery flesh. Pork loin chops are also suitable for this recipe. If you have time, you can marinate the cutlets, covered, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019