- 4 pork cutlets (940g)
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon dijonnaise
- 60 gram mixed salad leaves
- 1 pear (330g), unpeeled, cut into long thin strips
- 1Combine pork, oil, honey and dijonnaise in large bowl; season to taste.
- 2Cook pork on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue).
- 3Place salad leaves and pear in medium bowl; toss gently to combine.
- 4Serve pork with salad.
We used red sensation pears to add colour to the dish. They have a distinctive red and gold tone and a sweet, buttery flesh. Pork loin chops are also suitable for this recipe. If you have time, you can marinate the cutlets, covered, in the refrigerator, for 2 hours or overnight.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019