- 4 small bananas, halved (crosswise)
- 180 gram dark eating chocolate, melted
- 16 candy-coated mints
- 100 gram white eating chocolate, melted
- black food colouring piping gel
- 1Line an oven tray with baking paper. Insert a skewer into the base (cut end) of each banana. Dip bananas, one by one, into melted dark chocolate to coat, allowing any excess to drip off. Place on prepared tray. Arrange 2 candy-coated mints on each banana to form eyes. Freeze for 10 minutes or until chocolate sets.
- 2Drizzle chocolate-coated bananas with white chocolate. Freeze for 5 minutes or until set.
- 3Place a dot of piping gel on each candy-coated mint.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Meatball subsYesterday 11:12pm
- Arancini with prosciutto and peasJan 20, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpJan 17, 2019
- Vegan pumpkin maple waffles with pecanJan 16, 2019
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019