- 150 gram digestive biscuits
- 70 gram unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 500 gram light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (240g) light sour cream
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed, plus 2 extra bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup (185ml) thickened cream, whipped
- 30 gram dark chocolate, curled or grated, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2Using a food processor, process biscuits to fine crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in butter and half cinnamon.
- 3Transfer crumb mixture to a 22cm springform pan. Using fingers or base of a glass, press crumb mixture over base; chill 15 minutes, or until firm.
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Add sour cream, lemon juice, mashed banana and remaining cinnamon; beat until just smooth. Pour over prepared base.
- 6Bake cheesecake 1 hour, or until just set. Cool completely in pan; chill overnight in fridge.
- 7Cut cheesecake into wedges. Top with cream, banana slices and curled chocolate. Serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021