Layers of creamy Greek yoghurt, sweet Turkish delight and crunchy baklava create the ideal sweet treat that can be created in less than 15 minutes.
Looking for more quick desserts?
- 200 grams baklava, chopped coarsely
- 1½ cups (420g) greek-style yoghurt
- 60 grams turkish delight, chopped coarsely
- 100 grams strawberries, chopped coarsely
- 60 grams raspberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, roasted
- icing sugar, for dusting
- 1Divide half the baklava between the bases of two 2-cup glasses. Top with half of the yoghurt, turkish delight, berries then remaining baklava. Repeat with remaining yoghurt, turkish delight and berries. Sprinkle with walnuts; dust with icing sugar to serve.
To stop the turkish delight sticking to your knife when cutting it, first spray the knife with cooking-oil spray. You could also use kourabiethe (Greek shortbread) instead of baklava, which is available from most major supermarkets.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Sushi riceYesterday 2:00pm
- All the classic curry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken, bacon and mushroom stewYesterday 2:00pm
- Basic butter cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect pork curry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Curried pork rissolesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pancake recipesApr 12, 2021
- Carrot and lentil soup with coriander pestoApr 11, 2021
- Healthy banana breadApr 11, 2021
- Pumpkin soupApr 11, 2021
- Vegetarian chilli beansApr 11, 2021
- Rösti cottage pieApr 11, 2021
- Very vegetarian Mexican recipesApr 11, 2021
- Roast beefApr 11, 2021
- Spicy Mexican soup with chickenApr 11, 2021