- 1 bulb garlic (70g)
- 8 thick beef sausages (1.2kg)
- 2 olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 slice sourdough bread (210g)
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Cut garlic bulb in half horizontally. Combine garlic, sausages, half the oil and rosemary in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sausages are browned.
- 3Tear bread into coarse pieces; add bread to dish with tomatoes, drizzle with remaining oil. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and sausages are cooked.
- 4Squeeze half the garlic into a small bowl, mash with a fork; stir in vinegar. Drizzle over dish; sprinkle with basil.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladYesterday 11:40pm
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipYesterday 7:08am
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerYesterday 12:05am
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019