- 1 bulb garlic (70g)
- 8 thick beef sausages (1.2kg)
- 2 olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 slice sourdough bread (210g)
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Cut garlic bulb in half horizontally. Combine garlic, sausages, half the oil and rosemary in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sausages are browned.
- 3Tear bread into coarse pieces; add bread to dish with tomatoes, drizzle with remaining oil. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and sausages are cooked.
- 4Squeeze half the garlic into a small bowl, mash with a fork; stir in vinegar. Drizzle over dish; sprinkle with basil.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsYesterday 12:54am
- Easter bunny cakeApr 17, 2019
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019