- 1 bulb garlic (70g)
- 8 thick beef sausages (1.2kg)
- 2 olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 slice sourdough bread (210g)
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Cut garlic bulb in half horizontally. Combine garlic, sausages, half the oil and rosemary in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sausages are browned.
- 3Tear bread into coarse pieces; add bread to dish with tomatoes, drizzle with remaining oil. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and sausages are cooked.
- 4Squeeze half the garlic into a small bowl, mash with a fork; stir in vinegar. Drizzle over dish; sprinkle with basil.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019
- Gluten-free buckwheat waffles with golden syrupFeb 10, 2019
- How to cook burghulFeb 10, 2019
- Vegetable lasagneFeb 10, 2019