- 1 bulb garlic (70g)
- 8 thick beef sausages (1.2kg)
- 2 olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 slice sourdough bread (210g)
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F.
- 2Cut garlic bulb in half horizontally. Combine garlic, sausages, half the oil and rosemary in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sausages are browned.
- 3Tear bread into coarse pieces; add bread to dish with tomatoes, drizzle with remaining oil. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and sausages are cooked.
- 4Squeeze half the garlic into a small bowl, mash with a fork; stir in vinegar. Drizzle over dish; sprinkle with basil.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut jam dropsToday 12:49am
- Corn and quinoa chowderYesterday 10:28pm
- Mexican pulled porkYesterday 2:00pm
- 18 sensational slow-cooked pork mealsYesterday 2:00pm
- Provencal beef stewYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten free chickpea schnitzels and yoghurt sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- 31 Treats To Wow At Your School Fete or Election Day Cake StandYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken saltimboccaYesterday 6:43am
- Healthy soup recipesYesterday 6:23am
- Slow-cooker honey mustard chickenYesterday 5:25am
- One-pot rice and chickenYesterday 4:29am
- Yoghurt wraps with pick-your-protein scrambleMay 16, 2022
- Quattro formaggio pizzaMay 16, 2022
- Chilli beans with tomato sauceMay 16, 2022