- 8 17cm square rice paper sheets
- 300 gram fresh crab meat
- 4 avocados, stones removed, peeled, sliced thickly
- 100 gram snow peas, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 punnet snow-pea sprouts
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1Working with one rice paper at a time, place in a shallow dish of warm water. Soak 20 seconds,or until softened slightly. Remove carefully and place on a clean tea-towel to drain.
- 2With the corner of the rice paper facing you, place a little of the crab meat, avocado, snow pea, carrot, mint and sprouts in the centre of the sheet. Fold in sides. Roll up tightly as a parcel to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining rice paper and filling.
- 3To make sauce: in a small jug, whisk together all ingredients. Serve rice-paper rolls with dipping sauce.
Use a spoon to scoop out avocado flesh, then slice or chop as required. Canned crab meat can be used instead of fresh. You will need 2 x 170g cans for this recipe. Rolls can be made up to an hour ahead, but keep them covered with a damp cloth, to prevent them drying out.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Best burger recipesToday 4:33am
- Butter chickenYesterday 4:00pm
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiYesterday 1:00pm
- Vanilla sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Pho boYesterday 1:00am
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019
- Lamb souvlakiOct 10, 2019
- Pumpkin pieOct 09, 2019
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliOct 09, 2019
- Ravioli recipesOct 09, 2019