- 375 gram shell pasta
- 400 gram asparagus, trimmed
- 415 gram can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 100 gram watercress, trimmed
- 1 small_piece white onion (80g), sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, cut asparagus into 5cm lengths. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 3Combine pasta and asparagus in large bowl with salmon, watercress and onion. Place remaining ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 4Drizzle dressing over pasta; toss gently to combine.
Shell pasta, or conchiglie, is available in 3 sizes. In addition to the medium shell we used here, there is a smaller shell called conchigliette, which makes a great addition to soups, and a larger shell, called conchiglioni, which is usually served stuffed and baked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic mashed potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Spicy guacamoleYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet whoopie piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Pork dinner recipesYesterday 1:00am
- Soft ricottaJan 18, 2021
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietJan 18, 2021
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladJan 18, 2021
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootJan 18, 2021
- Eggplant bolognese bakeJan 18, 2021
- Kimchi 2 waysJan 18, 2021
- Lamington cream layer cakeJan 18, 2021
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeJan 18, 2021