- 375 gram shell pasta
- 400 gram asparagus, trimmed
- 415 gram can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 100 gram watercress, trimmed
- 1 small_piece white onion (80g), sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, cut asparagus into 5cm lengths. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 3Combine pasta and asparagus in large bowl with salmon, watercress and onion. Place remaining ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 4Drizzle dressing over pasta; toss gently to combine.
Shell pasta, or conchiglie, is available in 3 sizes. In addition to the medium shell we used here, there is a smaller shell called conchigliette, which makes a great addition to soups, and a larger shell, called conchiglioni, which is usually served stuffed and baked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020