- 375 gram shell pasta
- 400 gram asparagus, trimmed
- 415 gram can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 100 gram watercress, trimmed
- 1 small_piece white onion (80g), sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, cut asparagus into 5cm lengths. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- 3Combine pasta and asparagus in large bowl with salmon, watercress and onion. Place remaining ingredients in screw-top jar; shake well.
- 4Drizzle dressing over pasta; toss gently to combine.
Shell pasta, or conchiglie, is available in 3 sizes. In addition to the medium shell we used here, there is a smaller shell called conchigliette, which makes a great addition to soups, and a larger shell, called conchiglioni, which is usually served stuffed and baked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021