- 170 gram asparagus, trimmed, chopped coarsely
- 2 small zucchini (180g), sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, torn
- 150 gram feta, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Oil a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over long sides.
- 2Place asparagus, zucchini and peas in a small saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil; drain immediately, transfer to a bowl of iced water until cold. Drain well, then pat dry with paper towel.
- 3Whisk eggs and cream in a large jug until combined. Add mint; season.
- 4Place feta and vegetables in pan; pour over egg mixture.
- 5Bake frittata for 25 minutes or until set. Cool before cutting into slices.
You can start cooking this frittata in an oiled ovenproof frying pan on the stove top and finish it under the grill (broiler). To make ahead, store cooled frittata, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 days. The frittata can be eaten warm or at room temperature. To reheat frittata, microwave on HIGH (100%), in batches, for about 1 minute.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020