- 170 gram asparagus, trimmed, chopped coarsely
- 2 small zucchini (180g), sliced thinly lengthways
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, torn
- 150 gram feta, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Oil a 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over long sides.
- 2Place asparagus, zucchini and peas in a small saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil; drain immediately, transfer to a bowl of iced water until cold. Drain well, then pat dry with paper towel.
- 3Whisk eggs and cream in a large jug until combined. Add mint; season.
- 4Place feta and vegetables in pan; pour over egg mixture.
- 5Bake frittata for 25 minutes or until set. Cool before cutting into slices.
You can start cooking this frittata in an oiled ovenproof frying pan on the stove top and finish it under the grill (broiler). To make ahead, store cooled frittata, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 days. The frittata can be eaten warm or at room temperature. To reheat frittata, microwave on HIGH (100%), in batches, for about 1 minute.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Super-simple chicken parmigianaAug 08, 2022
- Gluten free basic biscuitsAug 08, 2022
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaAug 08, 2022
- 13 delicious chicken drumstick ideasAug 08, 2022
- Veal braciole with rice and peasAug 08, 2022
- Beef mince and rice burritosAug 08, 2022
- Lemon deliciousAug 07, 2022
- Beef and lentil curryAug 07, 2022
- Gluten-free peanut butter cookiesAug 07, 2022
- Apple streusel sliceAug 07, 2022
- 22 cost effective meals using mince and riceAug 07, 2022
- Creative ways with celeriacAug 07, 2022
- Salsa verdeAug 06, 2022
- Popcorn butterscotch squaresAug 05, 2022