Apricot, Yoghurt and Muesli Slice
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, quartered, thickly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 425 gram can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- toasted lebanese bread, to serve
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Combine tomatoes, cucumber, celery, capers and onion in a serving bowl. Add tuna, parsley and mint.
- 2To make dressing: In a jug, whisk together all ingredients. Season to taste.
- 3Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad. Toss well. Serve with toasted lebanese bread.
Tip: This salad would also be delicious if made with sliced, char-grilled chicken, beef or lamb.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019