Apricot, Yoghurt and Muesli Slice
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, quartered, thickly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 425 gram can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- toasted lebanese bread, to serve
- 1 lemon, finely grated rind and juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1Combine tomatoes, cucumber, celery, capers and onion in a serving bowl. Add tuna, parsley and mint.
- 2To make dressing: In a jug, whisk together all ingredients. Season to taste.
- 3Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad. Toss well. Serve with toasted lebanese bread.
Tip: This salad would also be delicious if made with sliced, char-grilled chicken, beef or lamb.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Chilli con carneYesterday 1:15am
- What's in season in January?Jan 20, 2020
- Chilli con capsicumJan 19, 2020
- Gai lan and mushroom five-spice stir-fryJan 19, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020