Looking for more sweet slices?
- 340 gram packet butter cake mix
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 400 gram can pie apples
- 300 gram carton sour cream
- nutmeg, to sprinkle
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease and line a 26x16cm slice pan with baking paper, extending at long sides for handles.
- 2Combine cake mix, coconut and butter in a large bowl. Press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Place apple and sour cream in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly over warm base; smooth surface. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic food wrap; chill for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020