Looking for more sweet slices?
- 340 gram packet butter cake mix
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 125 gram butter, melted
- 400 gram can pie apples
- 300 gram carton sour cream
- nutmeg, to sprinkle
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease and line a 26x16cm slice pan with baking paper, extending at long sides for handles.
- 2Combine cake mix, coconut and butter in a large bowl. Press mixture evenly over base of prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 3Place apple and sour cream in a medium bowl; stir to combine. Spread mixture evenly over warm base; smooth surface. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic food wrap; chill for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 24 sweet ways with bread and butter puddingYesterday 2:00pm
- Dark chocolate croissant puddingYesterday 2:00pm
- Jam roll puddingYesterday 2:00pm
- Hungarian goulashYesterday 2:00pm
- Tasty tagine recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- 31 perfect pot pies for easy dinnersYesterday 2:00pm
- South-East Asian dinner recipesMay 31, 2020
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterMay 31, 2020
- Pineapple upside-down cakeMay 31, 2020
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesMay 31, 2020
- Custard tartMay 31, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 31, 2020
- Impossible pieMay 31, 2020
- Pumpkin sconesMay 31, 2020
- What food is in season in June?May 31, 2020