- 2 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1 cup anzac biscuit crumbs, plus 1/2 cup extra (about 8 biscuits in total)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 125 gram butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1Preheat oven to moderate, 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper patty cases.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, Anzac crumbs and sugar. In a jug, whisk together milk, butter and egg. Mix into dry ingredients until just combined - 16 strokes is usually enough (there will still be small pockets of flour).
- 3Spoon into muffin cases. Sprinkle tops with extra Anzac crumbs. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked when tested with a skewer. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
If liked, serve these warm with butter and golden syrup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019