- 1/2 cup (125ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 kilogram baby calamari, cleaned, sliced thinly
- 250 gram small button mushrooms, sliced
- 16 asparagus spears
- 16 thin slices prosciutto
- 150 gram thinly sliced sopressa salami
- 200 gram baby bocconcini
- 16 grissini
- 1Combine lemon juice, oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in medium jug.
- 2Drop calamari into a medium saucepan of boiling water, reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until calamari is tender; drain. Combine calamari and half the olive oil mixture in a non-metallic bowl. Cover, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Combine mushrooms and remaining olive oil mixture in a non-metallic bowl. Cover, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Wrap asparagus spears with prosciutto Cook on a preheated oiled grill pan or barbecue until browned lightly and tender.
- 5On serving platter, arrange salami, bocconcini, olives, prosciutto-wrapped asparagus, marinated calamari, mushrooms and grissini.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rosé sangriaYesterday 11:53pm
- ChurrosYesterday 2:00pm
- SangriaYesterday 2:00pm
- Slow-cooker silverbeet dhalYesterday 10:20am
- SpanakopitaYesterday 6:57am
- Lamb birriaYesterday 6:40am
- Sesame Turkish ring breadsYesterday 3:32am
- 42 brilliant brownie recipesYesterday 2:29am
- Chilli con carneYesterday 2:15am
- 30 easy vegetarian curry recipesYesterday 12:18am
- 23 easy bread recipesMay 18, 2022
- VichyssoiseMay 18, 2022
- Classic margaritaMay 18, 2022
- Air fryer potato gratinMay 18, 2022
- Romesco sauceMay 18, 2022