- 1/2 cup (125ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 kilogram baby calamari, cleaned, sliced thinly
- 250 gram small button mushrooms, sliced
- 16 asparagus spears
- 16 thin slices prosciutto
- 150 gram thinly sliced sopressa salami
- 200 gram baby bocconcini
- 16 grissini
- 1Combine lemon juice, oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in medium jug.
- 2Drop calamari into a medium saucepan of boiling water, reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until calamari is tender; drain. Combine calamari and half the olive oil mixture in a non-metallic bowl. Cover, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Combine mushrooms and remaining olive oil mixture in a non-metallic bowl. Cover, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Wrap asparagus spears with prosciutto Cook on a preheated oiled grill pan or barbecue until browned lightly and tender.
- 5On serving platter, arrange salami, bocconcini, olives, prosciutto-wrapped asparagus, marinated calamari, mushrooms and grissini.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm