- 400 gram piece baked ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium_piece (300g) eggplant, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon small fresh basil leaves
- 3 (500g) chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 12 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (20g) parmesan cheese flakes
- 10 (150g) trimmed red radishes
- 150 gram marinated seeded kalamata olives
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- 2Place ricotta on shallow oven tray; sprinkle with paprika, chilli and oregano. Place tomatoes on same tray. Drizzle ricotta and tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the oil; roast about 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to split.
- 3Brush eggplant with 2 tablespoons of the oil; cook in grill pan (or pan-fry or barbecue) until browned both sides. Drizzle eggplant with 1 tablespoon of the oil; top with basil.
- 4Cook chorizo in grill pan (or pan-fry or barbecue) until browned both sides; combine in small bowl with parsley.
- 5Cook asparagus in large frying pan of simmering water until just tender; drain. Top asparagus with parmesan; drizzle with remaining oil.
- 6Serve ricotta, tomatoes, eggplant, chorizo, asparagus, radishes and olives on large platter.
Asparagus could also be cooked in a grill pan (or pan-fried or barbecued) until just tender.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 homemade muesli bars and snack barsToday 5:29am
- Nectarine and almond tarte tatinToday 2:23am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- 36 vegan dinners for the familyYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingYesterday 1:00pm
- Thermomix Swedish meatballs with gravy and horseradish mashYesterday 1:00pm
- 22 healthy snacks to get you through the dayYesterday 1:00pm
- Healthy quinoa saladsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beer-battered fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- 23 fish cakes recipes for easy dinnersYesterday 1:00pm
- 17 sensational seafood stews and casserolesYesterday 1:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm