- 400 gram piece baked ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium_piece (300g) eggplant, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoon small fresh basil leaves
- 3 (500g) chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 12 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (20g) parmesan cheese flakes
- 10 (150g) trimmed red radishes
- 150 gram marinated seeded kalamata olives
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- 2Place ricotta on shallow oven tray; sprinkle with paprika, chilli and oregano. Place tomatoes on same tray. Drizzle ricotta and tomatoes with 2 tablespoons of the oil; roast about 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to split.
- 3Brush eggplant with 2 tablespoons of the oil; cook in grill pan (or pan-fry or barbecue) until browned both sides. Drizzle eggplant with 1 tablespoon of the oil; top with basil.
- 4Cook chorizo in grill pan (or pan-fry or barbecue) until browned both sides; combine in small bowl with parsley.
- 5Cook asparagus in large frying pan of simmering water until just tender; drain. Top asparagus with parmesan; drizzle with remaining oil.
- 6Serve ricotta, tomatoes, eggplant, chorizo, asparagus, radishes and olives on large platter.
Asparagus could also be cooked in a grill pan (or pan-fried or barbecued) until just tender.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Gluten-free raspberry and lemon syrup cakeToday 6:02am
- 21 beautiful baked salmon recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille bake with cauliflower bechamelYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free smoky chicken and corn pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Classic beef lasagneYesterday 2:00pm
- Baked lemon and coconut tartYesterday 2:00pm
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyYesterday 2:00pm
- Leek and mushroom lasagneYesterday 2:00pm
- Lasagne recipe collectionYesterday 2:00pm
- 29 brilliant ways with broccoliniYesterday 2:00pm
- Traditional Greek recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 gluten-free dinnersYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best spaghetti bologneseYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinYesterday 2:00pm
- Chocolate indulgence cakeYesterday 2:00pm