Almond joy fudge
- 250 gram dark chocolate (i used whittaker’s 62% dark cacao)
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 60 gram butter
- 70 gram packet whole blanched almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cup shredded coconut
Almond joy fudge
- 1Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper (two strips laid crossways inside the pan is a quick way to do it).
- 2Place a large bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, making sure that it doesn’t touch the water. Break the chocolate into the bowl and when it begins to melt, remove from the heat and stir until completely melted.
- 3While the chocolate is melting, place the condensed milk and butter in a small saucepan and heat gently, stirring until the butter is melted.
- 4Remove from the heat and add to the chocolate, along with the almonds. Add 1 cup of the coconut and fold together.
- 5Pour mixture into the prepared tin, smooth the top and scatter on the remaining coconut. Chill until firmly set.
- 6When set, remove from the pan and cut into squares.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaToday 6:51am
- Mandarin marmaladeToday 6:41am
- Mandarin and chai soufflesToday 5:13am
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliYesterday 8:00pm
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsYesterday 5:00pm
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019
- Almond-crusted turkey parmigianaMay 08, 2019