- 500 grams minced lamb
- 2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- ¼ cup (25g) packaged breadcrumbs
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- ½ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup (140g) greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- to serve: grilled pitta bread rounds, cut into wedges
- 250g (8oz) mixed colour cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lebanese cucumber, sliced thickly
2 tbsp mint leaves
2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley leaves
extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 1Using your hands, combine lamb, cumin, coriander, paprika, egg, breadcrumbs and half each of the chopped mint and parsley in a bowl; mix well. With damp hands, shape level tablespoons of mince mixture into balls. Spray all over with cooking spray.
2 Preheat a 7-litre air fryer to 180˚C/350˚F for 3 minutes.
3 Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Taking care, place koftas, in a single layer, in the basket; at 180˚C/350˚F, cook for 8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time, until browned and cooked through.
4 Meanwhile, to make green tahini, combine yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice and remaining chopped mint and parsley in a small serving bowl.
5 To make tomato salad, combine tomatoes, cucumber, mint and parsley on a platter; drizzle with oil and season.
6 Add koftas and green tahini to platter; serve with grilled pitta bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Roast chicken with preserved lemonJun 23, 2022
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeJun 23, 2022
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceJun 23, 2022
- Chilli beef with cornbread dumplingsJun 23, 2022
- Lamb shank shepherd's pieJun 23, 2022
- Lemon butter almond sliceJun 23, 2022
- Savoury minceJun 23, 2022
- Traditional minestroneJun 23, 2022
- Banana and cinnamon muffinsJun 23, 2022
- Crunchy low-gi barsJun 23, 2022
- 25 beautiful banana cakesJun 23, 2022
- Express pizza doughJun 23, 2022
- Ricotta gnocchi in fresh tomato sauceJun 23, 2022
- Beef and cheese pieJun 23, 2022
- Chocolate and raspberry tartsJun 23, 2022