If you can't get enough, check our our full collection of pancake recipes.
- 4 (800g) medium ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (90g) crunchy peanut butter
- honey, to serve
- cooking oil spray
Optional flavour add-ins
- 160 gram fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (45g) choc bits
- 1/3 cup (40g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup (40g) crunchy cluster muesli
- 1Heat a medium pan over medium heat.
- 2Place bananas in a medium bowl, mash well with a fork; there should still be small lumps of banana. Add eggs; beat until combined. Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Coat frying pan with oil spray. Drop 1/4 cups of mixture into pan, allowing room for spreading. Sprinkle with any Flavour Add-ins
(see below), if you like. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden underneath. Turn pancakes; cook for a further 90 seconds or
until cooked through. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 4Served pancakes warm, drizzled with honey.
These gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes can also be made nut-free by substituting peanut butter for a seed butter like sunflower or sesame (tahini).
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Potato Salad RecipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Broccoli and kale soup with lemon creme fraicheAug 05, 2020
- Classic sconesAug 05, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeAug 04, 2020
- Homemade pastyAug 04, 2020
- Pork ribs with sticky barbecue sauceAug 04, 2020
- Tangy lemon squaresAug 04, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesAug 04, 2020
- 27 comforting custard dessertsAug 04, 2020
- Anzac biscuit recipesAug 04, 2020
- Traditional beef casseroleAug 04, 2020