- 4 (800g) medium ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (90g) crunchy peanut butter
- honey, to serve
- cooking oil spray
Optional flavour add-ins
- 160 gram fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (45g) choc bits
- 1/3 cup (40g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup (40g) crunchy cluster muesli
- 1Heat a medium pan over medium heat.
- 2Place bananas in a medium bowl, mash well with a fork; there should still be small lumps of banana. Add eggs; beat until combined. Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Coat frying pan with oil spray. Drop 1/4 cups of mixture into pan, allowing room for spreading. Sprinkle with any Flavour Add-ins
(see below), if you like. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden underneath. Turn pancakes; cook for a further 90 seconds or
until cooked through. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 4Served pancakes warm, drizzled with honey.
These gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes can also be made nut-free by substituting peanut butter for a seed butter like sunflower or sesame (tahini).
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperToday 12:41am
- Protein and bliss ballsYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free dessertsMar 27, 2020
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlMar 26, 2020
- The best Italian recipesMar 26, 2020
- The big chocolate cookieMar 26, 2020
- RatatouilleMar 26, 2020
- Quince pasteMar 26, 2020
- Classic recipe for chocolate mousseMar 25, 2020
- Osso buccoMar 25, 2020
- Apple crumbleMar 25, 2020
- Ginger sticky date puddingMar 25, 2020
- Delicious recipes to try in your Air FryerMar 25, 2020
- Easy baking recipesMar 25, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMar 25, 2020