- 4 (800g) medium ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (90g) crunchy peanut butter
- honey, to serve
- cooking oil spray
Optional flavour add-ins
- 160 gram fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (45g) choc bits
- 1/3 cup (40g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup (40g) crunchy cluster muesli
- 1Heat a medium pan over medium heat.
- 2Place bananas in a medium bowl, mash well with a fork; there should still be small lumps of banana. Add eggs; beat until combined. Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Coat frying pan with oil spray. Drop 1/4 cups of mixture into pan, allowing room for spreading. Sprinkle with any Flavour Add-ins
(see below), if you like. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden underneath. Turn pancakes; cook for a further 90 seconds or
until cooked through. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 4Served pancakes warm, drizzled with honey.
These gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes can also be made nut-free by substituting peanut butter for a seed butter like sunflower or sesame (tahini).
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019
- Slow cooker vegetable minestroneMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker ribollitaMay 14, 2019
- Slow-cooker borschtMay 14, 2019
- Ricotta recipes for a delicious dinnerMay 14, 2019