If you can't get enough, check our our full collection of pancake recipes.
- 4 (800g) medium ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (90g) crunchy peanut butter
- honey, to serve
- cooking oil spray
Optional flavour add-ins
- 160 gram fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (45g) choc bits
- 1/3 cup (40g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup (40g) crunchy cluster muesli
- 1Heat a medium pan over medium heat.
- 2Place bananas in a medium bowl, mash well with a fork; there should still be small lumps of banana. Add eggs; beat until combined. Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Coat frying pan with oil spray. Drop 1/4 cups of mixture into pan, allowing room for spreading. Sprinkle with any Flavour Add-ins
(see below), if you like. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden underneath. Turn pancakes; cook for a further 90 seconds or
until cooked through. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 4Served pancakes warm, drizzled with honey.
These gluten-free and dairy-free pancakes can also be made nut-free by substituting peanut butter for a seed butter like sunflower or sesame (tahini).
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Mexican recipes for dinner tonightYesterday 11:37pm
- Balsamic honey pulled-pork bunsYesterday 10:00pm
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerYesterday 2:00pm
- ColeslawYesterday 2:00pm
- 23 ways with chorizoYesterday 2:00pm
- Aldi cast iron cookware on sale this weekendYesterday 2:00pm
- Singapore noodlesYesterday 2:00pm
- Corned beef recipes that will send you back in timeYesterday 2:00pm
- Chinese honey chickenYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef stroganoffYesterday 2:00pm
- Crisp fried chickenYesterday 2:00pm
- Basic white breadMay 25, 2020
- Tuna mornayMay 25, 2020
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesMay 25, 2020
- Pea and ham soupMay 24, 2020
- Lemonade sconesMay 24, 2020