- 2 (770g) large pizza bases
- 1/2 cup (140g) tomato paste
- 125 gram pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 4 slice (170g) roasted red capsicum, sliced thickly
- 1/4 cup (40g) seeded kalamata olives
- 1 cup (80g) shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1Roast capsicums by placing on baking paper lined oven tray and spray with oil. Roast for about 30 minutes or until capsicums have blistered and blackened.
- 2Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Oil two oven trays measuring approximately 25cm.
- 3Spread bases with tomato paste and top with pepperoni, capsicum and olives, then sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Bake pizzas about 15 minutes. Just before serving, top with oregano.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nectarine and almond tartFeb 21, 2019
- Sugar-free chocolate cakeFeb 20, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Gluten-free hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Best ever choc-chip hot cross bunsFeb 17, 2019
- Chorizo and capscium savoury bread puddingFeb 13, 2019
- Caramel cheesecake sliceFeb 13, 2019
- Delicious recipes to back up your gut healthFeb 13, 2019
- Valentine's Day dinners worth staying in forFeb 12, 2019
- Turmeric dosa with green chilli potatoesFeb 10, 2019
- Healthy steamed fish and vegetable parcelsFeb 10, 2019
- Vegan tiramisuFeb 10, 2019
- Indian-style gnocchi with green veg masalaFeb 10, 2019
- Grain-free coconut granolaFeb 10, 2019
- Banana, coconut & rosemary nice-creamFeb 10, 2019