Who doesn't love a one-pan or one-pot wonder? From warming potato bakes to flavourful spins on the Sunday roast, these baked dishes are an easy menu item that will see you right through the cooler months. Not to mention, they're quick to prep and cook, making them a midweek lifesaver when you're short on time.
But while prepping and cooking is simple, it's the wash up that can prove the biggest challenge. These hearty bakes can leave pots and pans covered in tough, greasy stains – not a situation you want to be dealing with late on a weeknight! Fairy dishwasher tablets can help with the after-dinner wash - cleaning dishes with ease with no pre-rinse required either.
So forget the stress of the mess and whip up one of these all-in-one winners. There's sure to be a flavour combo amongst the lot that will become an absolute hit with the family.
Brought to you by Fairy
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easter chocolate bunny bottomsApr 18, 2019
- Easter bunny cakeApr 17, 2019
- Slow-cooked pickled porkApr 15, 2019
- Sausage casseroleApr 15, 2019
- PikeletsApr 15, 2019
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeApr 15, 2019
- Creamy bacon and fish pie with potato toppingApr 14, 2019
- Roast lambApr 14, 2019
- Roasted mushroom with baked eggsApr 10, 2019
- Chicken skewers with peach caprese saladApr 05, 2019
- Malted hazelnut layer cakeApr 05, 2019
- Salted caramelsApr 04, 2019
- Plum & hazelnut clafoutisApr 04, 2019
- Chocolate freckle Easter eggsApr 02, 2019
- White chocolate Easter bunny cupcakesApr 01, 2019