Who doesn't love a one-pan or one-pot wonder? From warming potato bakes to flavourful spins on the Sunday roast, these baked dishes are an easy menu item that will see you right through the cooler months. Not to mention, they're quick to prep and cook, making them a midweek lifesaver when you're short on time.
But while prepping and cooking is simple, it's the wash up that can prove the biggest challenge. These hearty bakes can leave pots and pans covered in tough, greasy stains – not a situation you want to be dealing with late on a weeknight! Fairy dishwasher tablets can help with the after-dinner wash - cleaning dishes with ease with no pre-rinse required either.
So forget the stress of the mess and whip up one of these all-in-one winners. There's sure to be a flavour combo amongst the lot that will become an absolute hit with the family.
Brought to you by Fairy
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019
- Waffles à la suzetteJun 04, 2019
- Vegetable and chickpea frittersJun 04, 2019
- Pea and ham soupJun 04, 2019
- Embrace eggplant with these 10 tasty recipesJun 03, 2019