If you've got a lovely weekend in planned with your mum, why not pop on the kettle and whip up a batch of sweet and indulgent baked goods to go alongside your coffee or tea? We've pulled together the best Mother's Day recipes which are perfect for morning tea.
From our classic vanilla slice and chocolate caramel slice recipes, to our lemonade and strawberry scones, this is comfort food done right. There's also a couple of fruity tea cakes, pies and cookies, plus endless chocolate delights.
Looking for Mother's Day breakfast ideas instead?
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafYesterday 1:50am
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Spiced fish tacos with slaw and avocado creamSep 24, 2020
- Rosé sangriaSep 23, 2020
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeSep 23, 2020
- Gluten-free treats and baked goodsSep 23, 2020
- Beef rissoles and mashSep 23, 2020
- 22 salad recipes that are surprisingly excitingSep 23, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesSep 23, 2020
- Easy choc-chip biscuit recipesSep 23, 2020
- Barbecued salmon with salsa criollaSep 23, 2020