Our mums deserve to be spoiled all year round, but Mother's Day is the perfect excuse to treat them like the queens they really are.
So why not start in the kitchen? Whip your mum up a scrumptious Mother's Day lunch with mouth-watering quiches, gorgeous autumnal salads and naughty gourmet burgers.
And with these easy lunch recipes, you can lay on a spread for the most important woman in your life that she won't be able to resist.
Click through the gallery for some Mother's Day lunch inspiration, or check out our Mother's Day lunch recipe collection for even more delicious ideas.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- Citrus almond twistToday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeToday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsToday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonYesterday 11:44pm
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkYesterday 1:23am
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaYesterday 12:02am
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019