An eternal family favourite, the lasagne is certainly one of Italy's most popular exports.
The beauty of the dish lies in its versatility. Whether you're a fan of the traditional style or prefer modern vegetarian versions, there's a variation to suit everyone's taste.
But while lasagne remains a firm favourite to eat, the stubborn marks left behind on baking trays by delicious cheeses, meats and tomatoes are not! Thankfully, Fairy Dishwashing Tablets work hard to lift tough grease and cheese remnants, making the washing-up process far less of a chore.
With the post-lasagne dish wash battle behind you, why not put one of our incredible lasagne recipes to the test. Buonissimo!
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019
- Lamington popsMar 06, 2019
- Can you eat meat on Ash Wednesday?Mar 05, 2019
- Whole cauliflower with creme fraiche dressingMar 04, 2019
- Subscribe to Women's Weekly FOODMar 02, 2019
- Tomato cheesecakes with green olivesFeb 28, 2019
- Prawn and vegetable japanese hash brownsFeb 28, 2019
- Kale pizza with smoked salmon and avocadoFeb 28, 2019