An eternal family favourite, the lasagne is certainly one of Italy's most popular exports.
The beauty of the dish lies in its versatility. Whether you're a fan of the traditional style or prefer modern vegetarian versions, there's a variation to suit everyone's taste.
But while lasagne remains a firm favourite to eat, the stubborn marks left behind on baking trays by delicious cheeses, meats and tomatoes are not! Thankfully, Fairy Dishwashing Tablets work hard to lift tough grease and cheese remnants, making the washing-up process far less of a chore.
With the post-lasagne dish wash battle behind you, why not put one of our incredible lasagne recipes to the test. Buonissimo!
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salted honeycombMay 24, 2019
- Chorizo and tomato omelette with chilli beansMay 23, 2019
- Croque monsieurMay 22, 2019
- Osso buco with gremolataMay 22, 2019
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019