Easy to cook with and endlessly versatile, noodles make the perfect pantry staple for busy families with fussy eaters.
Able to be whipped up into salads and stir-fries, and enjoyed in soups and frittatas (yes, really), noodles promise to satisfy every appetite.
Made in Ballarat from organic Australian wheat, Hakubaku noodles bring authentic taste to Japanese noodle dishes. Having perfected the drying process for noodles (a process that includes drying noodles using a specific combination of temperature, humidity and time), Hakubaku's variety of Japanese noodles - Cha Soba, Somen, Ramen, Udon and Soba - have great texture and flavour, and are a healthy ingredient for family meals.
Below, 10 noodle recipes the entire family will love.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Stunning smoked salmon recipesToday 1:00pm
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeToday 1:00pm
- Sensational summer dessertsToday 1:00pm
- Pumpkin pieToday 1:00pm
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020